We will begin weekend group runs on Sunday, August 6th at 6:30 AM starting at the Manchester Recreation Center located at 557 N Woodland St. The first run will be approximately 4 miles with options for a shorter distance. Each weekend the mileage will increase for 3 weeks then on the 4th week fall back for a recovery run. These runs are in preparation for a mid October half marathon. Everyone is welcome and shorter distances will be an option for those not training for a half marathon but wanting to run with a group. There will be 3 group leaders alternating weekends with 3 different starting locations. I have listed the dates, times, location, leader and planned distance below.
- Sunday, August 6th @ 6:30 AM Manchester Recreation Complex 4 miles Joyce Crites
- Saturday, August 12th @ 7:00 AM Coffee County Middle School 5 miles Kim Childress
- Saturday, August 19th @ 7:00 AM Wagner Park Tullahoma 6 miles Justin Thurman
- Sunday, August 27th @ 6:30 AM Manchester Recreation Complex 4 miles Joyce Crites
- Saturday, September 2nd @ 7:00 AM Coffee County Middle School 7 miles Kim Childress
- Saturday, September 9th @ 7:00 AM Wagner Park Tullahoma 8 Miles Justin Thurman
Please check the Mach Tenn Facebook page for course maps and updates for runs.
We will have a sign in sheet at each run and ask that you please sign in before the run and sign out after the run. We want to make sure everyone returns safely.Share